Experience Gainsborough Old Hall on a whole new level with our exciting and award winning iGuides.
These modern multi-media guides offer visitors a unique insight into the history and collections of Gainsborough Old Hall.
Carrying these small hand held devices through the Old Hall you can:
- See and hear how the Old Hall is brought to life with videos of how it used to look
- See parts of the building that aren’t currently accessible to visitors
- Learn about the many stories that this wonderful building has to tell
- Come face to face with some if its famous historical connections
- Listen to commentaries from leading cultural critics such as Jonathan Foyle
- Play interactive games.
An exciting iGuide is available for younger children or for those who are just young at heart.
We also have a British Sign Language tour that is available on our iGuides.
There is no extra charge to use our iGuides. The hire is included in the admission price to the Old Hall.